- Harvard Catalyst Certificate in Applied Biostatistics
- MQ Depression Survey
- Funding Opportunity MQ Foundation
- Funding Opportunity Vilchek Foundation
- The Nancy Lurie Marks Post Doctoral Fellowship
- The Nancy Lurie Marks Junior Faculty MeRIT Fellowship
- Charles H. Hood Foundation
- The Richard and Susan Smith Family Foundation
- Klingenstein-Simons Fellowship Award
- Charles A. King Trust Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Program
- Dupont Warren Fellowship 2014-2015
- Kaplen Fellowship on Depression 2014-2015
- Livingston Award 2014-2015
- Zinberg Fellowship 2014-2015
- Call for nominations: Anne M. Cataldo Mentoring Award
- New Research Grant Opportunity
- 2013-2014 Fellowship Award Announcements
- New Research Publication: Call for Submissions
- Harvard Cactalyst Certificate in Applied Biostatistics
- New Electronic Waste Disposal Procedure
- Colloquium Seminar: The Schmitt Lecture
- InfoEd PD Update
- RPDR & RedCap Training
Call for nominations: Anne M. Cataldo Excellence in Mentoring AwardThe Chief Academic Officer at McLean Hospital announces the fourth Anne M. Cataldo Excellence in Mentoring Award. We are pleased to invite nominations from the McLean research community for individuals who have provided sponsorship, encouragement and support for the career and/or personal development of McLean faculty, trainees and students in the development of their careers in research. Download eligibility and guildeines here.
Federal Grants Awarded in 2010-2012
2014-2015 Fellowship Award AnnouncementsMcLean is offering one pre-doctoral and seven post-doctoral fellowships for academic year 2014 (July 1, 2014 to June 30, 2015). Please see the attached announcements for details:
- The Adam Corneel Young Investigator Award
- The Jonathan Edward Brooking Mental Health Research Scholars Award
- The Maria Lorenz Pope Fellowship
- The Rappaport Mental Health Research Scholar Award (two awards)
- The Andrew P. Merrill Memorial Research Fellow
- The HMS/Eleanor and Miles Shore Fellowship (formerly the 50th Anniversary Women in Medicine Fellowship)
- The Pope-Hintz Fellowship (NEW)
- The Rossano Mind, Brain and Behavior Pre-Doctoral Summer Fellowship
Please note, there will be two Rappaport Scholars for academic year 2014.
Also, we are pleased to announce a new fellowship, the Pope-Hintz Fellowship. This award was established earlier this year by the Hintz family, in honor of Harrison G. “Skip” Pope, Jr., MD. In particular the Hintz family wanted to support young talent at McLean, while recognizing Dr. Pope’s successful career as a clinician-researcher, his important contributions to the field of mental health research and his interest in mentoring others.
The face page for applications can be found at https://research.mclean.harvard.edu/forms.php (see “Fellowship Application Face Page”).
You may apply for more than one fellowship using the same application, but be aware that different levels of funding will require separate budgets. The budget template for Macs or PCs are also attached and should be included as part of the application packet.
Applications are due by Feb. 28, 2014. One original hardcopy should be directed to Scott Rauch, MD, president and psychiatrist in chief.
Please also send a single scanned copy of the entire packet to firstname.lastname@example.org . Questions should be directed to Raquel Espinosa at email@example.com or 617-855-2868.
Conflicts of Interest Training Now in HealthStreamBeginning in November 2010, McLean Hospital employees who interact with industry and who may be exposed to potential conflicts, will be required to complete a Conflicts of Interest module as part of their annual refresher training in HealthStream. "Industry" includes pharmaceutical companies, medical device makers, and external healthcare providers such as nursing homes. Partners Office of Interactions with Industry prepared the short Conflicts of Interest course to provide employees with a basic overview of conflicts of interest and potential outside activities risk areas. The module is 18 slides, followed by a 6 question post-test. The training takes approximately 20-30 minutes to complete. If you are impacted by changes to the Partners/McLean conflicts of interest policies (either because of your role/department at McLean or because you are in a position to work closely with industry), you will soon see this Conflicts of Interest module when you log in to HealthStream. As with your other HealthStream courses, please complete the Conflicts of Interest course prior to your annual performance review. If the Conflicts of Interest course does not appear on your HealthStream .Assigned Learning. list, you are not required to complete the module during this performance review cycle. To access your training course list, please log in to HealthStream (www.partners.org/healthstream) using your Partners username and password. If you have forgotten your username or password, please click the "Forgot Username or Password?" link under the login button. Please contact McLean.s Compliance Officer, Natalie Herron firstname.lastname@example.org (x2598), with questions, concerns, or feedback related to the Conflicts of Interest training course.
Mandatory Laptop EncryptionPartners now requires that all personal or company-owned laptop computers that connect to the Partners network be encrypted and registered.
- Laptop Asset Declaration
- SafeBoot encryption software & installation instructions for Windows laptops
- PHP encryption software & installation instructions for Mac Laptops
This Intranet is a resource for McLean Hospital's researchers. Here you will find many of Research Administration's services, including technical support, downloadable forms and webmail. Some of this content is only available within the McLean Hospital network. Thank you for visiting McLean Hospital.Looking for a Researcher's email address or phone number? Visit the Partners Phone Directory at http://ppd.partners.org!