- New Research Grant Opportunity
- Call for nominations: Anne M. Cataldo Mentoring Award
- New Research Grant Opportunity
- Harvard Catalyst 2013 Course Alert
- 2013-2014 Fellowship Award Announcements
- New Research Publication: Call for Submissions
- Harvard Cactalyst Certificate in Applied Biostatistics
- New Electronic Waste Disposal Procedure
- Research Town Meeting on 6/22/12
- Colloquium Seminar: The Schmitt Lecture
- InfoEd PD Update
- RPDR & RedCap Training
Call for nominations: Anne M. Cataldo Excellence in Mentoring AwardThe Chief Academic Officer at McLean Hospital announces the fourth Anne M. Cataldo Excellence in Mentoring Award. We are pleased to invite nominations from the McLean research community for individuals who have provided sponsorship, encouragement and support for the career and/or personal development of McLean faculty, trainees and students in the development of their careers in research. Download eligibility and guildeines here.
Federal Grants Awarded in 2010-2012
2013-2014 Fellowship Award AnnouncementsMcLean is offering one pre-doctoral and six post-doctoral fellowships for academic year 2013 (July 1, 2013 to June 30, 2014) Please see below announcements for details:
- The Adam Corneel Young Investigator Award
- The Jonathan Edward Brooking Mental Health Research Scholars Award
- The Maria Lorenz Pope Fellowship
- The Rappaport Mental Health Research Scholar Award
- The Andrew P. Merrill Memorial Research Fellow
- The HMS/Eleanor and Miles Shore Fellowship (formerly the 50th Anniversary Women in Medicine Fellowship)
- The Rossano Mind, Brain and Behavior Pre-Doctoral Summer Fellowship
Conflicts of Interest Training Now in HealthStreamBeginning in November 2010, McLean Hospital employees who interact with industry and who may be exposed to potential conflicts, will be required to complete a Conflicts of Interest module as part of their annual refresher training in HealthStream. "Industry" includes pharmaceutical companies, medical device makers, and external healthcare providers such as nursing homes. Partners Office of Interactions with Industry prepared the short Conflicts of Interest course to provide employees with a basic overview of conflicts of interest and potential outside activities risk areas. The module is 18 slides, followed by a 6 question post-test. The training takes approximately 20-30 minutes to complete. If you are impacted by changes to the Partners/McLean conflicts of interest policies (either because of your role/department at McLean or because you are in a position to work closely with industry), you will soon see this Conflicts of Interest module when you log in to HealthStream. As with your other HealthStream courses, please complete the Conflicts of Interest course prior to your annual performance review. If the Conflicts of Interest course does not appear on your HealthStream .Assigned Learning. list, you are not required to complete the module during this performance review cycle. To access your training course list, please log in to HealthStream (www.partners.org/healthstream) using your Partners username and password. If you have forgotten your username or password, please click the "Forgot Username or Password?" link under the login button. Please contact McLean.s Compliance Officer, Natalie Herron email@example.com (x2598), with questions, concerns, or feedback related to the Conflicts of Interest training course.
Mandatory Laptop EncryptionPartners now requires that all personal or company-owned laptop computers that connect to the Partners network be encrypted and registered.
- Laptop Asset Declaration
- SafeBoot encryption software & installation instructions for Windows laptops
- PHP encryption software & installation instructions for Mac Laptops
This Intranet is a resource for McLean Hospital's researchers. Here you will find many of Research Administration's services, including technical support, downloadable forms and webmail. Some of this content is only available within the McLean Hospital network. Thank you for visiting McLean Hospital.Looking for a Researcher's email address or phone number? Visit the Partners Phone Directory at http://ppd.partners.org!